Spares and Services
We believe that after sale service is the backbone of every business and has been the primary facet of our success. Our service and spares have a proven track record of availability and. We offer a full line of replacement parts for any and all make and models of cooling towers. These parts are available at the most competitive prices in the industry.
Excellent Cooling tower systems has all major branded Cooling Tower motors, our Cooling Tower motors are specially designed flange mounted motors in totally enclosed.
- IP - 55 weatherproof design
- They are provided with specially designed long shaft directly mount the fan blades.
- Cooling Tower motors also helps in the better cooling of the motor
- We have in different rpm level of Cooling Tower motors like 960,710,520 rpm Cooling Tower Motors are available ranging from 0.5HP to 30HP capacities.
- Cooling Tower motor is compact in design & perfect in weight to facilitate easy maintenance.
- All rotors are balanced on electronic dynamic balancing machine.
A variety of fills including PVC-V bars, timber splash bars and cross-corrugated film fill packs are available which are chosen on the basis of the application. Splash bars are used for contaminated water applications, while film fill packs are used to attain higher efficiencies in cooling tower.
1. Timber Splash Fills
The cooling Towers fill is available for cross as well as counter flow cooling Towers. Splash fills are available in treated timber and PVC material. These splash bars are specially designed so that they provide required surface area and allow uniform distribution of water over it and ensure smooth flow of air without much pressure drop. Treated timber splash bars are rectangular in cross-section and chemically treated as per IS: 401.
2. V – Bar Fills
V Bar Splash Fill is a durable, high-performance PVC replacement for wooden splash fills.
Grids Support for Cooling Towers
1. FRP Grids
FRP Grids are used to support splash fills in Cross Flow Cooling Towers. The life and effectiveness of splash fills are substantially enhanced due to FRP Grids.
2. SS Grids
SS support grids are made of stainless steel wire. It is designed to keep fill splash bars horizontal and also to take load of water as well as fill during operation. It is available for treated timber splash bars or PVC rectangular splash bars, PVC V type splash bars fills.
- Excellent corrosion and chemical resistance with high tensile strength to sustain varying live and dead loads due to change in moisture content at different temperatures.
Uniform distribution of water over the honeycomb fill is achieved by means of automatic water sprinkler. There is no motor, but with the jet recoil force to rotate and distribution water located centrally, it consists of several PVC pipes, on which a series of apertures are drilled longitudinally, fitted on lightweight, PVC rotary head and mounted on seales ball bearings.
A coupling is a device used to connect two shafts together at their ends for the purpose of transmitting power.
- Corrosion resistant
- Low coefficient of thermal expansion
- Composite fiber spacer and flange
- High strength to weight ratio
- Reduced bearing loads
- Higher critical speeds